I thought about adding a real vegetable. And then I was like “Meh, that’s what sweet potato fries are for!” This chicken was fast and easy to make. And so tasty!
Parmesan Garlic Chicken
- 2 large defrosted chicken breasts
- 2 tsp chopped garlic (fresh or jarred)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup whole wheat panko crumbs
- ½ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix garlic and olive oil in a bowl.
- Dredge each chicken breast in extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix panko and parmesan together in a shallow dish.
- Dip each chicken breast into the panko/parmesan mixture then place them into a baking dish (be sure to grease it if it’s not nonstick).
- Top with a sprinkle of black pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes then check for doneness, cook in additional 5 minute increments until there is no pink.